Admissions in Nursery to VIII
For admission to Nursery a child must have completed the age of 3+ years on 31st March of the year of admission. Eligibility of age will be calculated for subsequent classes on the above mentioned formula. Admission form can be obtained in person from the school office on payment of Rs. 200/-.
- Registration starts from the month of March. Registration does not guarantee admission.
- The admission is offered on the availability of seats on first come first serve basis for all classes.
- Based on admission test merit suitable number of candidates shall be called for interview. Admission shall be granted on merit.
Admission to Class IX - Eligibility
- A student seeking admission to any class will be eligible for admission to that class only if he/she has been studying in a School recognized by or affiliated to CBSE or any other recognized board of secondary Education in India.
- Passed qualifying examination making him/her eligible for admission to that Class.
- Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum and maximum).
- The School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the institution last attended and countersigned by competent authority.
- Report card in support of his/her having passed the qualifying or equivalent qualifying examination attested by the principal of school last attended.
- Date of Birth Certificate issued in accordance with the provision of the Birth, death and marriages registration Act 1886 as proof of date of birth.
- Proof of residence (Copy of Passport/ Electricity or Tele. Phone bill/driving license)
- Copy of Aadhar Cards of the student, Father and Mother
- Copy of Income Certificate of parents- both father and mother
- Copy of Caste Certificate- if applicable only